Saturday, September 20, 2008

.65 cents

Yes, it's true...out of my own pocket I paid .65 cents for all you see in the picture:
2 bottles of Purex
1 bottle of Lever 2000 body wash
3 jars Ragu
3 jars skippy
2 johnson buddies soap
2 xl chocolate candy bars
I can't even describe how excited this makes me and how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CVS Pharmacy!! I did use $7 ECB's from CVS that I had gotten on a prior trip, but those were free from buying something else - it just keeps rolling over with no money out of my pocket. I realize I can't explain it well, I just know how it works, and I just know I dug out 2 quarters and 3 nickels to pay for everything in the picture :) Have you gotten your CVS card yet???

Go to CVS.com to sign up, or go to your nearest CVS pharmacy.

3 comments:

Barbie and Craig said...

HA! I knew I would see a picture of a table-ful of goods when I found your blog! Way to go! If you have so much fun then you could do it for me, too!!!

Thanks again for dinner last night...yum and FUN!

Barbie

Jenn said...

AWESOME!!! :)

Kendra said...

Hey, I didn't know about this one! Awesome, see you don't need me, you're rockin' it already :)