Sunday, April 27, 2008

Colorado on my mind

Most of you know we are from Colorado. We lived in San Diego for 10 years, so that was home too, but we are originally from Colorado. The kids and I are taking a trip in a couple of weeks to go visit. Grandpa called a few weeks ago and couldn't stand not seeing the kids any longer, so we are going for a visit. I have been pretty good about not counting down the days yet, then it will seem like it will never come, but my dad emailed me some pictures last night and I am so excited to get home now! I had to share them. These are of my parents backyard and orchard. The orchard is one of our favorite places to just go eat whatever we want right off the tree (if it's in season). The last picture is one I took a few years ago and entered it into a photo contest, of course if didn't win, and I am not a professional photographer at all, but I think it's just gorgeous.

4 comments:

Cula said...

I love that last picture!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your MORMON post. It was great :) I loved your last pic as well on this post!

Michele said...

It looks like a beautiful place! I'm sure your kids LOVE going there. Have a great time visiting!

Jenn said...

Hope you have a wonderful time :)