Saturday, April 19, 2008

Beach!





Today was absolutely gorgeous! You couldn't ask for better beach weather. We took a picnic lunch, ate and had fun playing in the water. Of all the beaches I've been to, I truly believe that Pensacola beaches are the best anywhere. Blinding white sheets of quartz sand meet the clear emerald water of the Gulf of Mexico (I didn't make that up, I read it somewhere :) ). The white sand is just like sugar, and there's no yucky stuff floating in the water, you can see right where you are stepping at all times the water is so clear and blue. Hope everyone else is getting beautiful weather! Kim - I am sure it's snowing at your house right now - ha ha!!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Such beautiful weather. Glad you guys enjoyed the day :)

Anonymous said...

It was warmer here today... but not that warm to go swimming. Cute pic's! (Thanks for your comments) :)

Holly said...

I want to move to Florida! Hail, snow and rain here. I'm tired of being cold.

Prescott family said...

I wish the beaches here were that nice! Thanks for the pictures... wish I was there!

Adrienne said...

That looks heavenly. I haven't even been to the Galveston beach since we moved here 5 years ago. I hear all the nasty stuff in the ocean gets washed AWAY from Florida and INTO Houston's bayou. Icky.

Michele said...

WOW, what a gorgeous beach. I've only been to Florida once, and I was amazed at how warm the water was (even in February). It looks like lots of fun!