Friday, April 18, 2008

Strawberries!!!! Yum-O!

We went to Alabama today to pick some strawberries. They were oh so big, red, juicy, sweet and YUMMY!!! We were all in strawberry heaven! We picked about 18 pounds - not as much as last year (didn't want them to go to waste if we move). It was such a gorgeous day, the kids ate way too many strawberries (at least we didn't have to stop for an emergency bathroom break on the way home!) The only bad part of the story and why we went today is TJ still hasn't been on the flight schedule. He is bummed, but they said either tomorrow or Sunday for sure he will be. And, I have the BEST strawberry pie recipe ever, ever, ever! I really want to share it, so I will share that in the next day or so after I make one. Now, of course you have to look at pictures of my adorable children :)



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yummy! Yummy!!! Enjoy your pie! Brena's hair is getting so long :)

Holly said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait for blueberry season this summer. And I'm looking forward to that recipe :-)