Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Milk

I am convinced more and more each day that there is really something wrong with my brain! Yesterday I had to go to the store to get a couple of things. Since TJ says I always find way to blame him for everything, let's go for that approach here (he knows I am just teasing him). I was out of milk and he has to go right by the commissary on the way home (NAVY grocery store). Milk is very cheap there at $3 a gallon, so I usually have him pick up the milk if I'm out of it. We have always drank (drunk?) fat-free milk, I don't like any other kind of milk. I can handle 1% if I have to, but I don't like anything but ff. So, he got milk and came home. I went to get the milk out of the fridge for some cereal and it was 2%!!! YUCK!!!!! And there were two gallons of it!!! I called him and said "what the heck did you buy 2% for?" He didn't know he had, he just grabbed some milk. I guess I can be grateful that it wasn't whole milk! Anyways that leads me back to my original story. I had to go to the store and get me a little bit of ff milk, I couldn't stand not having milk anymore. I got the milk and few other things and went home. I got home about 2pm. I was making dinner at 5pm and realized "oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!" I forgot to bring in the groceries from the car - milk included!!!! So I went out to get the milk, it was just slightly cool - so would you still drink it? And that half gallon I had to get cost the same as an entire gallon at the commissary!

6 comments:

Prescott family said...

Does the milk smell okay? I'm sure it is fine - it's fat free for goodness sake. I can't believe you drink that - you might as well have water (ha ha ha).
Andrea

Jenn said...

I think you're fine to drink it :)

Unknown said...

I have had two glasses today, so far so good!

Anonymous said...

That story just made me laugh! :)

Holly said...

I'd drink it. Sounds like you are drinking it :) We drink the ff here, too. It took me a while to adjust to ff from 1% but now I couldn't go back.

Adrienne said...

2% for the win, you sickos!