Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Dad



Ok, so my dad is a normal guy. He LOVES his grandkids, and he loves to take pictures of them. So it is only natural that I got him to start scrapbooking all those pictures he takes :) He likes to email me pictures of his pages when he is done, and I loved this one of the little boys. Dad, you are amazing! Working full-time in a VERY stressful job, being Stake President, taking care of an acre orchard, picking all that fruit, then drying it, making it into fruit leather and canning it, keeping up with an acre lawn/vegetation and everything else that you have to do in life, and yet he still finds time to scrapbook! Amazing I tell you! He does have his limits, however. The ladies at church wanted to him to teach a scrapbooking class, he wouldn't go for that! Now I just gotta get my mom to like scrapbooking...

1 comment:

Holly said...

Your dad is one awesome guy for loving to scrap book. I think that is so cool! Too funny that the church ladies wanted him to teach a class. He would have been great at it. I bought my husband a scrap book to document his ancestry but he never got past page 1.

P.S. Those valentine cookies turned out great. I bet you are an awesome girls group leader.