Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentine's Day




I have been working on Valentine stuff all night. I wish I wasn't OCD and could let Tyler stamp his own, but I just have to have all the ants, snakes and everything in the "right" place, it's bad I know, but I can't help it. I really need to try and let go... Anyways... here is my progress from tonight. The bugs are for Tyler's class and the pretty pink ones are for my girls at church. I couldn't just let Tyler take a little Spiderman Valentine and give it to his friends, so we compromised and I got to make it a little cuter.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute! :) This is the first year I've let the kids stamp their own...it's been hard...but it's been fun, too :)

Cula said...

I'm the same way. I don't think that Sage & Aurora will ever stamp thier thier own projects. My OCD gets in the way of that kind of stuff.