Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Look at my Top Gun!


WHOOO!!! I have a hottie for a hubby :) TJ just passed all the hard tests, not seeing him for 4 weeks was worth it I guess. He just brought home all of his new flight suits and jackets and he is excited to be wearing them. He looks so good! He has a couple of easy weeks coming up where he goes into the tank without oxygen and plays patty cake with other guys to keep themselves awake and some other fun things, but then in a few weeks he will have to be studying again, and flying at the same time. 14 weeks of that and then who knows what.

6 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I think it's sad that it took you this long to realize he's a hottie. I've know it for years.

Emily said...

Oh (that word you hate)! That was from Steve, not Emily. Sorry TJ, Emily has the hots for some other guys, but not you. But hey now you got 3 comments for free.

*Nicole said...

congrats TJ, you do look good in your new uniform. YOu made it Melissa, I am proud of you too! How did your party go?

Jenn said...

I'm glad you guys both made it through these past few weeks!!! :) Good luck on the rest of the "fun stuff"!

Holly said...

The hard work will be sooo worth it when it's all over. This is the best time of your lives. Enjoy.