Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Kim!

Because you were giving me a hard time earlier about not posting lately, I'll dedicate this one to you! Happy Birthday! 29 - you are so old! Love ya!

And, I could never post this before, because this is the sister that does read my blog. I also finished this quilt last year. I gave it to my sister's family for Christmas. I really wanted to quilt it, but totally ran out of time, so I took it to Colorado and tied it on my mom's quilting frames. I really like it, but have decided I don't like working with flannel - it really stretches! When I saw this fabric from the Cozy Cabin Flannel line from Moda, I knew I had to have it for my sister's family. I forgot to take a picture of the back. The back is all one fabric, fish. Because my brother-in-law is a fish biologist for the State of Wyoming, and they love to fish.

No comments: