Monday, May 24, 2010

Preschool Graduation

It seems so strange that my little baby girl is graduating from preschool! I swear this year has flown by (thank goodness for that!). When we went to Brena's graduation, I had no idea how much I was going to cry! I was kind of embarrassed I cried so much. I don't know what it was. I guess I'm just not ready to let her grow up. She is such a sweet little girl. I love her kisses and hugs. I love her funny little accent. I love how she is so outgoing. She is a true social butterfly. This little girl says "Mommy I'm not doin' homeschoolin' - I have to go to Kindergarten!" We'll see...


Mrs. Wood - her sweet teacher that we adore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Roman graduated also and I was crying like a baby! Maybe it's b/c they are both our last babies and we won't have another one to see go through Pre-K again!! :-( I feel old.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! :)

Jenn said...

It is so hard to see our babies grow up!