Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day at Brenalee's school

Brenalee's preschool had a Mother's Day party yesterday. It was so cute. They provided the entertainment and refreshments. The class did some really cute dances and songs. We read I'll Love You Forever. I love that book. I have read that book to Tyler since he was a baby and I cry every time. I feel so blessed to be a mom. I am so blessed to have two perfect children. I often wonder how in the world TJ goes 6+months without seeing the kids. I wouldn't be able to do it.

Dancing and Singing.

I loved this picture of me and the answers Brena gave to the questions. Did you know I'm only 14 years old??!!

The yummy brownie sundaes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love that little chick!!!!...the comments are hilarious!

Unknown said...

Wow! You are 14, I'm sure glad I am not that age anymore. Talk about rough... hee, hee!
Brenalee is so cute and I think she looks just like you more and more.

Astorga Crew said...

Cute, cute! Who's class is she in? And will you be there Tuesday to work that sundae off :)?

Adrienne said...

Yeah, she's like a mini version of you and Stephanie. So CUTE!

Jenn said...

Brena is so cute! Love those answers to the questions...so precious that your favorite thing to do together it to make hearts and send them to daddy.