Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I can't say as I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Really, it was just mostly like any other Sunday. I didn't have anyone cook me breakfast or give me special gifts. However, I did buy myself some new silverware and drinking glasses :) But, I can say that I am truly, truly blessed to be a mother. I love my kids with all my heart. One of the hidden blessings I think with TJ being gone is how much time the kids and I spend together. Yes, sometimes it's a little rough. But, I can honestly say that it has made me love my kids even more. I didn't think it was possible to love them anymore, but I do. We have struggled through some tough times this past year together. I know we have formed an amazing bond between the three of us that I will always treasure. I hope they will too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you had a good Mother's Day! You are truly an amazing Mother. And you are so devoted to your sweet little kids, You amaze me!

Jenn said...

Tyler and Brena are so blessed to have you as their Mom :) Lucky kids!