Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New neighbor

So, we have a new neighbor causing quite a stir. An alligator!! I had heard the rumors for a couple of weeks that there was in the pond across the street from us. Saturday morning the kids and I took a walk and sure enough - we saw it. But, I didn't have my camera. Well, today we looked out in our backyard - at our lake. And guess what? Yep, the alligator moved over to our lake! This is a picture of him if you can see that dark spot in the middle of the lake. I kinda wanted him to come closer for a better picture :) I never wanted to get a fence for our yard. Funny thing is that a fence is being put up in our yard right now. I am kinda glad we will now have a fence!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

How crazy is that! :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad I don't live where you live. That would scare me!!