Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tyler starts Kindergarten



Tyler started Kindergarten on August 18, he went on Monday and Tuesday and didn't go again until yesterday (because of the Tropical Storm Fay). I was thinking he probably thought "wow, kindergarten is only two days? what's all the fuss about?" He was very excited, and I was very excited. Everything happened pretty quick - we got into town Thursday evening, I registered him on Friday and he went to school Monday. I felt bad on Monday morning when I walked him into his class, he didn't have a name tag, place to sit, or place to hang his backpack yet. But, all that has been taken care of and he is loving Kindergarten. Now we just need to find Brena a school because I think she asks 100 times a day when is she going to go to school?

3 comments:

TheGefrom5 said...

HOw cute! Yeah, I am glad you guys got there and settled in for the big day! I know what you mean about Brenna, Brielle is the SAME way and even gets all pouty when I go to pick her up from preschool! She doesn't want to leave! HOw are you liking it there?

Prescott family said...

I have been dying to know how you were with the move & Fay blasting into town the same time!! I'm glad to know you fine & you are all settling in. I remember the first day of kindergarten with Zak... seems like yesterday! Enjoy it, before you know it he will be graduated & working towards his mission. Boo hoo. So bitter-sweet for sure.
Andrea

TheGefrom5 said...

Hey, i sent you a more detailed email with lots of questions,(you know: how are you, how'd you survive Fay, how many people are normal in your new ward, etc...) but it got kicked back. do you have a new email address? if so, let me know, i'd love it! thanks!:)