Thursday, August 7, 2008

Spoiled

I have to brag about one of my really good friends, she spoils me :) As you know I didn't get to go to convention, and at convention there are things you can only get there. Well, today I got a package in the mail and look what was in it!!!! A Stampin' Up! sweater!! I was SO happy - it is totally me and I LOVE it. I can't wait for some cool weather to wear it! Thanks Jenn - you rock!!!!!!! You really made my day, and I needed it! For some good news, finally, TJ got his orders this afternoon - YEAH!!! So, that means hopefully, we will be moving next week and Tyler will be able to start Kindergarten with everyone else.

5 comments:

Cula said...

I'm glad you like it! I love mine.

Anonymous said...

Jenn is so sweet!

Megan said...

So glad you got it and enjoyed it. Jenn's so good to you :-) like I said people missed you and you were there even though you were missing.

Jenn said...

So glad you got it :) I knew it was you as soon as I saw it!!!! Would you believe I wore mine almost the whole last day at convention and then home on the plane...too much AC :)

Prescott family said...

That was so nice to Jenn! It's nice to have friends like that... I must say, you look great by the way!!!