Thursday, August 7, 2008

Krispy Kreme






Yesterday the kids and I went with some friends of ours on a field trip to Krispy Kreme doughnuts (thanks Kim for a wonderful day!!). We got to take a tour of how the doughnuts are made, and then dip a doughnut in chocolate and sprinkles. As soon as the lady gave Brena her doughnut, she promptly took a bite of it :) She was supposed to dip it in the chocolate, and then eat it. But when someone hands you a doughnut, what do you do - you take a bite! I normally can eat me some Krispy Kreme doughnuts until I am sick, but I am very proud to say, I didn't eat one - not even a bite of the half of a doughnut Brena threw away! Look at the calorie count: 250 calories and 12 grams of fat - for one chocolate glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut!!!

3 comments:

Cula said...

I can't believe that you didn't eat one! I don't have that much self control, i would have eaten a box full.

Jenn said...

What a fun field trip :)

Holly said...

Oh Yum! You have great will-power to have not eaten any. I don't think I could have resisted.