Saturday, August 2, 2008

Atlanta

We should have been moving to Jacksonville by now. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 4 1/2 years and I have been to the big convention every year since 2004, this would have been 5 years in a row attending convention for me. I didn't think I could go this year because we were supposed to be moving this week, we should have been moving this week. Of course things aren't going as planned and we are not moving this week, but maybe next week or the week after that, who knows. Well, I was a little upset I didn't get to go to convention and see my friends and have a fun week of stampin'. So, I told TJ we need to get out of here, let's go to Atlanta for the week. So we packed up and left. We went to Six Flags White Water in Atlanta and had a blast. Tyler wasn't scared to go on anything. TJ and I would take turns with him while the other one stayed with Brena because she is still too short to go on the big rides.


Waiting in line to get into the Water Park
Brena went down this slide at least 100 times that day


Tyler was off on another slide
he didn't have time to sit
in a family picture


We also got a chance to go to the Atlanta Temple. That was wonderful, I haven't been able to go since we left San Diego.




We also got a chance to go to the Atlanta Aquarium. The kids really, really enjoyed that. It was neat seeing all those fish and all the very large aquariums. Tyler was fascinated by the jelly fish and the alligators.

Olympic Park was right next to the Aquarium, so we let the kids run around for a little bit before we got back in the car and headed back to FL.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...despite not going to convention. So glad you were able to get away and take a vacation!

*J*E*N* said...

I love the beach pictures!

TheGefrom5 said...

HOw fun!! I am so glad you got to get away and have fun and be uplifted as well. What a perfect get away! Thanks for sharing the great pics! And byt he way, I LOVE your cute short blonde hair!!!

David and Jacquee said...

I can't believe they haven't moved you guys yet. But good on you for taking a little vacation. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!