Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenalee!




I know everyone probably thinks this at some point, but I am going to say it anyway -I can't believe my baby is 3!! We didn't find out she was a girl until she was born -I was hoping for 2 boys, I thought that would make life easier (and I am sure it would have!) but I didn't realize how badly I wanted a little girl until she was placed in my arms. I fell totally and completely in love with her the second I saw her. I love this little girl - tantrums and all! She is ALL girl and I love it. We can't get enough pink and frills around here. We had a great day out in the bay with our friends today, Brena even went tubing! She wanted a Snow White cake, so I stuck a Snow White doll down into a cake and decorated it. She found her bike yesterday, so that ruined that surprise! I now have a 3-year old, it sounds so weird...

4 comments:

Cula said...

Happy Birthday Brena!

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute!

Jenn said...

Wow! It's hard to imagine she's 3 already :) Good luck w/ the move.

TheGefrom5 said...

3!!! The time has flown-hasn't it?! SHe's so cute and girly, just like Brielle. Her cake was so cute, too! I know you're probably in the middle of your move right now, I hope its going well. Good luck and I can't wait to see pics of your new place. :)