Monday, November 5, 2007

Gratitude


I have been wanting to do a gratitude journal for a while now and I figured with this being the month of Thanksgiving I should just do it. I really love the Fall Flowers paper from Stampin' Up! and decided to use that to cover my little on board journal. I am very happy with how it turned out. I did measure my paper wrong so it doesn't go to the left edge of the journal, but I didn't want to cut more paper, so I just left it like that, I wish now I would have gone back and had the paper cover the entire surface, oh well. Now I can write down all the things I am grateful for instead of just thinking them.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

This is what we're doing for our demo meeting this month :) Although, I haven't even made the "sample" yet...maybe tonight!

*Nicole said...

That is sooo cute. Good Christmas presents!

Katie said...

You've inspired me! I am going to make a few of these for Christmas presents! (Along with my 6 calendars - yikes!)