Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged

Everyone else is doing it :) I think there won't be any new stuff in here, but it is fun anyway. Ok, 10 years ago, TJ was gone on his first west pac, we had been married for 6 months, and I had gone back to live in CO while he was gone. I don't have any pictures of that, so I will just post one of our wedding pictures. We spent our first Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years thousands of miles apart. It's ok, the homecoming was AWESOME!


Five years ago I was pregnant with Tyler. I don't have any pictures of that either because our computer crashed not too long after that. We hadn't told any of our family we were pregnant and we flew home for Thanksgiving and surprised them with an ultrasound picture. I have a picture of that page from my scrapbook.




One year ago is not something I want to revisit, so I will go to about 1 year and 5 months ago :) And I was jealous Katie got to post her Italy pictures. We were in Italy and it was the best vacation ever. I enjoyed it so much, up until the last few days when I was missing my babies something awful! I loved everything about Italy and have very fond memories of that trip. The first picture is from Pompeii down in Naples and the second picture is in front of the Trevi Fountain in Rome. We also went up to Venice and Vicenza.





5 places I'd rather be:

1. In Colorado with my family
2. In Wyoming with my sister
3. In Naples with Curtis'
4. At Hanauma Bay with TJ
5. In San Diego scrapbooking with friends again


What I'd do with 100 million dollars


1. Take my whole family on a trip
2. Take my sisters and myself on a trip without kids
3. pay off my sisters' houses
4. buy a really really nice new sewing machine to quilt with
5. buy TJ his own airplane
6. put in an underground pool in the house I don't have
7. buy a boat


5 Favorite TV shows:


1. The Biggest Loser
2. CSI - Las Vegas
3. Shark
4. Without a Trace
5. Cold Case


5 Favorite Snacks

1. Chocolate
2. Ice Cream
3. Cereal
4. cheese
5. Apples


I think every one's blog I read has already done this, so I can't tag anyone. If my family members would get a blog, that would be cool and I could tag them :)

3 comments:

dianasden.blogger.com said...

I think I have this computer working. We have the computer doctor here. We will write soon.

GG

*Nicole said...

I wish you were here too!!

*J*E*N* said...

ohhh we miss you, BOG'S are not the same without you!