Sunday, November 25, 2007

Spin Class

So yesterday Jen and I thought it would be a good idea to go to a "90-minute after Thanksgiving spin class with optional 60 minute class" at our gym. HA HA!! I have not done a spin class in almost 2 years and I have not ridden a bike in almost a year probably. But I just kept thinking of all those calories I could burn. We started with a full class, maybe 25 or so, after about 50 minutes we lost about 6-7 people who went to the next class - body building! Then at the 60 minute mark we lost quite a few more. Jen got off the bike and I was SO close to following, I had sweat dripping in my eyes and down my nose, but I told her we could do it, so she got back on and we peddled our way to 90 minutes of spin. Only 6 people finished the class. I am impressed we went for 90 minutes, but it was a good work out. I think I will try spin more often now. I will have to wait for my backside to heal, I feel like I need a doughnut pillow to sit on wherever I go.

No comments: