Monday, April 28, 2014

Weather Game

Every morning at 7:45am EST, Tyler calls papa to play the weather game.  It is 5:45am MST for papa.  I don't have a clue why anyone wants to be woken up at the crack of dawn by the phone to play a weather game.  But, my dad loves it (I'm assuming).  If it were me, I'd tell Tyler to call back in a couple hours!  They pick cities anywhere in the U.S. and guess what the current temperature is.  Whoever guesses the closest is the winner.  They play this all.the.time.  Tyler's favorite city is International Falls, MN, I have no idea why.  Tyler is such a little weather man.  He can't go a morning without checking the weather forecast for us and all the cities our family lives in.  He is constantly updating me on weather conditions.  He loves the weather channel.  We have started calling him Ty-merryweather. 
Maybe he'll be a meteorologist when he grows up!


No comments: