Sunday, October 20, 2013

San Diego

Saturday afternoon it was off to Cuatro Milpas - I can't go to San Diego and not eat there.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place, I miss it so much!  They have the best food ever, hands down.

Then we headed out to Eastlake to do some shopping, I don't remember the last time I saw a mall that big, and Theresa said it wasn't even that big!

We also went to Little Italy and got some fresh pastas and sauces to take home for dinner.  Beth wanted to go get some cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes, so we went and got some of that too.  We sure did eat too much this weekend!!

Sunday we walked around Coronado a little bit.  It was SO gorgeous! This is at the Hotel Del Coronado:
 

 
I miss these Jacksonville neighbors SO much.  I have never lived in a neighborhood like I did with these girls! 

No comments: