Monday, October 21, 2013

Friends

Sunday afternoon Beth drove me to the Hurdsman's house.  My flight was early Monday morning and Theresa wouldn't be able to get me there.  I knew Dave & Jenn could help me.  We've known Dave & Jenn for a long time.  They moved into our ward in La Mesa a long time ago.  They are good friends and I'm so grateful to have such wonderful people to call on when I need help.  I know they will always be able to lend a hand!  Jenn fixed a super yummy dinner and we had a great time talking and catching up.  The kids are so big!  Monday morning came too early.  The alarm went off at 4:45am and were were out the door by 5:30am.  The airport was crazy!  The security line was so long!  I was glad I had plenty of time.  Then we were off, we flew to Austin, TX, first, then to Dallas, TX, then on to Raleigh.  I landed about 8pm and found the car and drove the 3 1/2 hours home.  Got home about 11:30pm and I was EXHAUSTED!  I'm grateful Bristol did well on the trip.  It was good to get home.


No comments: