Friday, October 11, 2013

Flash Back Friday

Today's flash back is fitting because it's Kayleigh's 8th birthday today!  She will be baptized tonight.  I wish we could be in Wyoming with the Lionberger's to celebrate.  Brenalee and Kayleigh are just 2 months apart in age.  It was so fun to have a baby girl at the same time as my sister!  I drove to CO by myself from CA when Brenalee was just 2 months old and Tyler was 2.  Kim drove down from WY after Kayleigh was just born!  I think she was about a week old.  I don't know how Kim did that - I couldn't get my life together after Bristol was born until she was about 6 months old!  I could never have driven anywhere for that long by myself with a week old baby!

This is Brenalee and Kayleigh, October 2005:
Here are our pretty girls now, August 2013:

No comments: