Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Grumpy

Bristol has been SO grumpy lately.  She is so fussy and won't sleep!  She normally is such a good sleeper.  About 2-3 naps a day, loooong naps that I quite enjoy because I get a lot done.  She hasn't been sleeping for more than about 20-30 minutes in the last week.  And let's not get started on how she's not letting me sleep through the night anymore!  I knew her teeth were bothering her and she was really uncomfortable.  I could feel how swollen her upper gums were.  I felt her mouth when she woke up this morning and I FINALLY felt those two little sharp teeth!  They have finally popped through!  And, she took her two long naps today for the first time in over a week - HALLELUJAH! 
 Brena's friend brought these balloons over today and Bristol LOVED them.  It was so funny watching her play with them.  I'm SO glad she's my happy baby again!  She is not a happy teether!  I don't think Tyler ever really had any problems getting his teeth, but this baby is totally different.

No comments: