Friday, October 25, 2013

Flash Back Friday

Brenalee went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch today.  In the past years I have gone on all the kids' field trips.  Well, now I have Bristol and they won't let me go!  How sad is that?!  I can't wait to hear Brena's stories when she gets home about her trip.  She is so animated and excited about everything.  I have multiple pictures today because I couldn't pick just one.  This first one is Tyler when he was almost 7 months old, October 22, 2003.  Tj was in Rhode Island going to school for two months.  We had gone to the pumpkin patch with some friends and he wasn't too happy about it!  He was my best baby - hardly ever cried - so for him to be this upset, something was really wrong!  I never did figure it out though.  Poor boy!  He was happy at some point though because I have proof!


 The second is from a pumpkin patch right after Brena was born.  She was about 2 months old, Tyler was 2 1/2.  She was a good baby too.  I'm lucky I had good babies!

 We haven't been to a pumpkin patch in a long time.  I think it's time we go again!

No comments: