Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention!

I was so thrilled to be able to attend the Stampin' Up! convention this year!  I hadn't been able to go since July, 2007!  It was a blast, just like I knew it would be.

It was so good to see my good friends I hadn't seen in a long time!  Jenn and I spent way too much time talking into the wee hours of the morning when we should have been sleeping!  Oh well, that's what convention is all about!  And, that's what is so great about good friends - it doesn't matter how long it's been since you've seen each other/talked - you always have stuff to talk about!
 As usual there were thousands of crazy stampin' people there!
 Our fun group.  Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that your Jenn's friend! It was so fun to meet you finally.