Monday, July 11, 2011

Salt Lake City

My mother-in-law, the kids and I hopped in the car Monday afternoon and drove to Salt Lake City.  I needed to be there for my Stampin' Up! convention on Wednesday, so I thought it would be fun to go over a couple of days early to hang out.  We got there and had just a few minutes to look around Temple Square before it closed.  I have always loved Temple Square.  I have memories as far back as I can remember of my family going over there every Christmas to look at the Christmas lights and shop.    This was Brenalee's first time there.  Tyler hadn't been since he was a baby.  I am glad we made it!

 The next day we got up and went to Lagoon!  It was so much fun!  The kids loved the rides.  It sure was hot that day!
 Thanks, Carol for taking us and having a good time with us!

No comments: