Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The farm aka mom and dad's house

It was such a pretty night and I decided to walk around and take some pictures while everyone played ball. 

The pigs - Babe and Wilbur - no idea who this one is.  They sure are funny!  They won't be around much longer though...
The horses aren't actually my parents.  They rent their land out for people to put their horses on.

 The massive garden - yum!
 And the orchard - which I'm still upset by because I didn't get any peaches or any other fruit for that matter because I was there at a time when nothing was in season!
 The red barn - I love the moon that was out that night.
We love this place and tell my parents if they ever move we will never talk to them again :)  And I forgot to take pictures of the chickens!  Brena's favorite thing to do every day was to go out to the chicken coop with her little basket and collect the eggs.

No comments: