Saturday, September 12, 2009

Neapolitan finished

This is what I did all day yesterday with kids at school. Neapolitan is finished. I LOVE this quilt! Do I say that about all of them? My good friend is have a baby girl and this is for baby Paisley.

Maybe someday I will branch out on my quilting, but for now I am very happy stippling everything. Thanks to Amanda Jean over at www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com I was able to figure out an easy way to make labels. She is also the one who taught me how to stipple (via her directions on her website).

Brena the quilt holder :-)

7 comments:

Megan said...

Turned out AWESOME!

The McNeil Family said...

I love it..

Katz said...

That is beautiful!

Amanda Jean said...

it's a very nice quilt-what a sweet gift to give. i'm so glad that you were able to use my tutorials, too. keep on quilting!!!

Michele said...

What cute quilts you've been making!! Your stippling looks PERFECT too. You have lucky friends!

Adrienne said...

So cute that you have paisley on the back. Eee I love it.

*J*E*N* said...

I want that quilt RIGHT now!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE:)