Thursday, September 17, 2009

1 more week

We close next Wednesday, Sept. 23!! The movers will begin moving our stuff into the new house one week from today! I can't begin to tell you how excited we all are around here! We have our final walk through on Monday. As I was walking through today I can still tell there is some minor work that needs to be finished, mainly the final cleaning - there is dust everywhere! And, they haven't put the stove in yet. But, it's all done except for the minor details, finally!! So this was taken April 21, 2009...

After a long hiatus due to the County losing our building permit...July 20, 2009...


Today (wish the garage door had been down) September 17, 2009. Crazy what they accomplished in just 2 short (long for us!) months.

Front door - living room to right and there's a powder bath and closets in that little hallway you see on the right. On the left you can barely see a door knob - that's the storage under the stairs.

Kitchen, dining area, and family room.

Laundry room - upstairs with all the bedrooms.

My sewing/craft room :)

Brena's room and closet.

Entry to Master Suite! The walk in closet is the door open straight in front.
If you turn right, this is the hall to the bedroom

In the bedroom.

If you turn left, this is the sink area...to the right more is a separate shower/toilet area.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

It's beautiful, Melissa! So happy for you!!!! :) Hope the move goes smoothly.

Prescott family said...

WOW!! I am so jealous!! We're trying to buy a house here but it is impossible with all the investors stealing all the houses right from under us. Just not fair. I am so happy for you though, it's beautiful & I know no matter what I buy here it won't look like that! NOT even close!!
Congrats!
Andrea

Deborah said...

So cool! I love that the laundry room is where all the bedrooms are so no hauling clothes and baskets up and down stairs. I bet your house has the "new house smell" doesn't it?
Have fun!!

Barbie and Craig said...

WOW! It is SO gorgeous and I am SO jealous! SO happy for you guys!

*J*E*N* said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! That went fast-great!!! I know so much how you feel, finally a home of your own:)

Unknown said...

SO PRETTY MELISSA! I LOVE IT! I hope you guys love it! CONGRATS!

The McNeil Family said...

It looks nice and spacious. I wish I could get a bigger house. I am so happpy it is almost done so you can move in. Good luck.

Megan said...

So pretty! I bet this will be one long week waiting to officially call it yours.

Aceves Family said...

I am so stoked for you!!! YEAH!!!