Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Brena's first day of school

It seems like just yesterday she was like this...

Now she's in school??!!

Brena started pre-K today. She goes MWF 9am-2:30pm - that was a really long time for me to be away from her! But, she had no problem being away from me. She kept telling me I could sit by the bus (no idea where the bus idea came from, she doesn't ride it) and wait for her, or my personal favorite "you can sit home and cry Mommy." I wasn't alone for long though. I went in and worked in Tyler's classroom for a little bit. And, I got to run around and coupon by myself - no dragging any kids around with me - that was really nice!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My little 5 year old son says "Oh, she is cute!" :) So you better watch out now that she is in pre-kdg. :)
Glad you didn't just sit home and cry...

Dee Dee said...

Kids are so funny! Enjoy your quiet time.

Jenn said...

She's so cute!!!! Enjoy your time alone, single momma :)

Laura said...

WOW, you're going to have ALOT of time on your hands!! Hope you can keep them busy :) Oh wait, you'll have a whole house to decorate soon enough!!