Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here we go again...

We close TOMORROW!!!!!! I probably won't be able to sleep tonight - it's just so exciting thinking about how much debt we're getting ready to take on...
Anyways...the house pretty much got packed up today, tomorrow the packers will come finish the Kitchen, master bedroom and garage and that will be it. Then, Thursday the movers will come and move it all to the new house.
This is our 3rd move in 3 years...I don't recommend it, and I'm not even the one who has ever packed a single box or moved it on my own. It's just all such a hassle. Hopefully we won't be without internet for too long.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you to get into your new home! :)

Patty said...

How Exciting!!!!

Aceves Family said...

What a great adventure!!! I'm so happy for you....

Adrienne said...

I'm cracking up right now thinking how we were going to do Disney this exact week! Glad we dodged that bullet.

Vivid Vinyl said...

Yeah - it's so much fun to have your own walls to decorate!

The McNeil Family said...

Exciting. good luck on the move.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congratulations on your new home! It's a entirely different experience and will be a fantastic one for your family!