Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm on a roll!

The kids were next door playing with the neighbors, and since I don't have a hubby to snuggle up with on a rainy Saturday and watch football, I decided to start another quilt. I made some progress! I kept looking at this material before I cut it up and sewed it together trying to decide on a good name for this quilt. I was originally thinking chocolate dipped strawberries, or something like that. Then, after I sewed the strips together, it came to me - it's Neapolitan!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Perfect name!!

Megan said...

Great name. I saw the picture before I read the post and that is exactly what I thought also! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Unknown said...

Since when did you snuggle up to me when I was watching football?? If you've turned a new leaf, then I can't wait till next season!!

Unknown said...

Hey - I do sit next to you and watch football! And, I probably don't "snuggle" because it's too hot.

Aceves Family said...

I need someone to come teach our mia maids how to quilt next month...do you have to live so far away??? It looks awesome!

Adrienne said...

I am on the verge of busting out my sewing machine. You are amazing. I have been saving denim for years to make a big picnic quilt, but that seems a little daunting for my first quilt.