Friday, May 1, 2009

Belle Dress

I don't know how I am so blessed with such an awesome family. My sweet mother-in-law heard that Brena has been whining for a Belle dress. She has all the other Disney princess dresses - except Belle. So Carol made Brena a Belle dress! It is gorgeous! Needless to say - Brena was in HEAVEN when she opened the package. And Carol didn't want Tyler to feel left out, so she stuck in a toy for Tyler - how sweet is that? Thanks Grandma!!


Hurry Tyler and open it - what's in the package??

Patiently waiting for Daddy to cut the tape.

6 comments:

Patty said...

It's just what every little girl dreams of!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

hey girly! hardly recognized you with your hair cut! luv the green quilt...and i also luv giving quilts names ha ha!!! bum about the hawaii / maine switch up. cam & i spent a summer up in portland maine after we were married working at a summer kids camp and it was actually pretty awesome & not at all COLD like everyone said it would be! dont be a stranger!
cami

Kendra said...

She MADE THAT?!?!?!?! I am so jealous. If I tell her Leah really wants a Belle dress too, how long until I get my package? :) Hee hee, just kidding. That's amazing. What a great family you have.

Kimberly Smith said...

She looks angelic in that dress! That grandma has some talent!!!!
A fairytale come true!

Jenn said...

Carol is amazing!!!! Brena looks so cute :) Glad it was a happy day.

TheGefrom5 said...

um... Can she make that in MY size??!! That is beautiful! :) I can't believe how long Brenas hair is! Its gorgeous:)