Friday, May 22, 2009

5th day in a row

It has been raining basically non-stop for 5 days now. It's incredible. I love it. We have not been doing anything but lots of snuggling and movie watching. I can't believe T.J. leaves in 10 days. It seems like we are really not doing anything because we just want to spend every single second together.
If anyone doesn't believe that God flooded the earth after 40 days of rain, you should come to Florida and see how much rain there is after 5 days. The kids are starting to go a little stir-crazy. I finally let Brena out yesterday, and what does she do? She jumps in the lake, yep she jumped in. Crazy girl.

5 comments:

Laura said...

We're considering trading in one of our cars for a boat!! Its ridiculous around here!! Poor Grant just wants to go outside!! Will it ever end?!?

Anonymous said...

I love the rain too. That is hilarious about Brenna jumping in the lake. I can totally picture her doing that!

Deborah said...

I remember when we got flooded when I lived out in Ponte Vedra Beach. People were on the streets in their canoes and kyaks.

Send some rain over here...I'm not used to living in the dessert! :)

Your girl sounds so funny and full of personality.

Kendra said...

Send some of that rain our way. The seeds and plants need it. I can't believe you're in single-digit days now.

The McNeil Family said...

Rain we got more of that here is arizona..