Sunday, May 10, 2009

12 years!

Happy Anniversary honey! 12 years ago today I was barely 19 and T.J. was 18. We were married on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I can't believe how much I love this guy. I can't believe how much we have been through together. I can't believe the things we have coming up to go through together, but not together (does that make sense?), but I know we will be able to handle it. T.J. will be missing Thanksgiving (probably), Christmas, all birthdays and our 13-year anniversary. Because of the change of plans that have happened in the last few weeks, I have to take a rain check on our trip and I'm trying to be ok with that. But, I'll really be looking forward to it next year! After a year apart, we will really deserve it!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Love your pics!! Levi will be missing all of the same events as well this next year, minus our 13 year wedding anniversary!! But sounds like you guys can make it through anything!! Always find a bright side to everything!!!

Prescott family said...

Congratulations!! And Happy Anniversary... 12 years is a long time, you should be proud!
Andrea

angie and graham said...

Wow, 12 years, Congratulations! That is awesome! I also loved Wicked. I am actually seeing it for the 3rd time this summer.

Holly said...

You guys look so young in those pictures! Not that you don't still look young. lol Beautiful couple. Happy Anniversary.

Deborah said...

Congratulations! Way to go on all those years...you've beat us by two years! The both of you look so great!

Aceves Family said...

best of luck for many years to come!!!

The McNeil Family said...

Wow 12 years..you will deserve that trip next year.