Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wicked

Last night T.J. took me to Wicked. I am so happy that T.J. enjoys going to these plays with me. If you don't know what it is - it's the Broadway musical of what happened in Oz before Dorothy dropped in. It's a story about Elphaba (the Wicked Witch of the West) and Galinda/Glinda (the good witch). It was SO good. I love going to musicals and we have seen a few. We saw Miss Saigon, Les Miserables, and The Phantom of the Opera all in San Diego. This ranks up there with the all of them. It had some really funny parts too. My favorite part was the ending, but I can't tell you what it is, I don't want to spoil anything for you!

I love the logo for the play.

3 comments:

Cula said...

Awesome! I'm going twice this August when it comes here. I've seen Phantom 3 times and LOVE IT!

Megan said...

glad you enjoyed it and had some hubby time also

Prescott family said...

How fun! Laura, Angie, Amy & I went last year to see it in Hollywood. It was my favorite to date. You are lucky your hubby will go with you!!Happy Mother's Day!!!
Andrea