Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Quilt

I think I will call this Happy. It just makes me happy when I see all these bright colors! TJ picked out the back. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but now I love it. It says "girl bugs" all over the back - how cute is that?? I just stippled it all over. I am now a big stippling fan. Although I am not good at it, but I'll keep practicing. Although, I can't figure out why some photos you can click on to get them to enlarge and some don't. I don't do anything different with any of my settings, I do everything the same each time I upload photos. For some reason, these are not enlarging when you click on them. I wish I knew why that was.


4 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute quilt!

Unknown said...

I agree- VERY CUTE!

Dee Dee said...

You have so much talent. It's amazing all you accomplish.

Holly said...

It is a happy quilt and the backing is great! I have "old" blogger (aka classic template) and my pictures won't enlarge if I pick the small setting but it has happened to me before too. Maybe blogger is just being temperamental.