Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Steph!


My baby sister is 27 today! Happy Birthday Stephanie! Not that you read my blog... But, I still love you! And am SO proud of you and all your accomplishments. You are one amazing girl.
This is us in 1982! You were just a few months old, I think you liked me holding you - look at that smile on your face!

I loved growing up in a family of 3 girls and no boys! We had great times playing Barbies all day! Although we fought a lot and we usually were 2 against 1, I still have fond memories of our growing up years! Do you remember the time TJ came to pick me up for Homecoming one year and you and your friends had dressed up in all my clothes and make-up and were waiting for him as his dates??? I thought you were so annoying :) But now I wish Brena had a sister as great as you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh- I think that post was so cute! I love your picture back in the day!

Barbie and Craig said...

Hey! We have the same birthday!!! The actual same birthday! I turned 27 on Wed. too! :)