Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Flashback

I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile now.  There are so many events/photos that I have that happened before this blog.  We have our pictures on our computer as our screen saver - and I love looking at all our old pictures.  So, I'm going to try and make every Friday a flashback Friday.
This picture was taken on June 15, 2003.  It was taken at my parent's house in Colorado.  Tyler had just been blessed that Sunday at church.  My mom made the outfit and blanket.  I am so happy I have all these photos and have written about this event in a scrapbook.  I don't remember the day at all.  I have no memories of anything - just the photos and what I have written down.  That makes me sad that I can't remember all the little details of that special day.

1 comment:

Laura said...

My friend is doing Friday Flashback's too- how funny!!
Isn't it sad when you can't remember something so special! I already feel like I have forgotten so much of Grant's "babyhood" it makes me so sad!