Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve.  Our neighbors invited us over for an Italian dinner.  The lasagna was so good.  The kids played and the adults talked.  I know I've said it before - but I am so very grateful for the wonderful neighbors we have!  I don't know what I'd do without them.
 Then it was time to sprinkle reindeer food!

 Time to open one present before going to bed.
 Pj's from mommy & daddy.  The kids look forward to seeing what their pj's will be.

 After some silliness it was time to read Luke chapter 2.  We talked about Jesus and his birth and what Christmas really means to us.  Then it was off to bed!  I was surprised it didn't take very long for the little sweeties to fall into dreamland!  Can't wait for Christmas morning!

No comments: