Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Disney Cruise!!!! Day 3

Day 3 of our cruise we pulled into Nassau. TJ and I left the kids on the boat and we went exploring. We looked in lots of little shops. Then we took a taxi over to the Atlantis to check it out. It is huge! We looked over there for a little bit, then decided to head back to the boat and spend some quality time at the adult only pool! There are 3 pools on top the ship. The two kids pools, then the adult only pool with 2 hot tubs. They had the best lounge chairs with awesome full length pillow tops - ahhhhh - I could have spent every day up there!

Inside the Atlantis. I realize looking at these pictures of myself that I look like an old Floridian lady that is too tan and has too blond of hair!

That night the princesses were out! Brena loved every minute of having her pictures taken with them.

Cinderella was fun, she wanted to twirl with Brena.

While we were waiting in line, Brena heard Snow White talking to another little girl and Brena said "mom, it sounds like Snow White!" I said yes, she talks like Snow White. Well, the line attendant corrected me immediately and said "what do you mean she talks like Snow White - she is Snow White." So sorry!

Brena's very favorite princesses right now are Tiana and Jasmine. I couldn't help but think that those are two very independent princesses - no waiting for a prince to rescue them...just like Brena - very independent!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! The princesses look like fun!

TheGefrom5 said...

we went to nassau and I have a pic in front of the SAME dolphin statue as you!!hahaha!!:)So fun! It was RAINING the day we went to atlantis so we couldnt do the crazy water park there...although i don't think we would have ended up doing it anyways because it was $125 EACH!

Vivid Vinyl said...

I'm so glad to see your blog back up...you are getting me super excited for my Disney cruise! Can't wait.

The McNeil Family said...

How fun and amazing it looks. Brynlee would love to meet the princesses. She loves everything Princess.