Sunday, June 22, 2008

Update

We finally found out on Friday what plane TJ will be flying. We weren't sure he would be graduating from Primary school as planned on Friday or not because he hadn't been able to get his flights in mostly due to weather. But he was gone most of last week and actually got his flights in, so he did graduate primary on Friday - yeah!! He called me Friday night and let me know he did get the P3!!! We are very excited. We will be moving to Jacksonville, FL. We don't know much more yet, but we should find out more info next week. If you didn't see my previous post on P3's, click here.

3 comments:

Prescott family said...

Congratulations!!! I bet that is a big relief for both of you. Good job TJ!

David and Jacquee said...

Yay I am so excited for you guys. I bet it is an awesome feeling to get the plane that he wanted.

Renae said...

Hi Melissa! We were in Jacksonville last week w/Robyn and the rest of Mike's family. So fun to hear about all you and your little ones are up to!