Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girls Camp





Last week I got the opportunity to go up to our church girls camp for the week. I was gone Monday-Friday. It was HOT HOT HOT!!! I can't tell you enough how hot it was. We slept in tents and it didn't even cool off at night. There were LOTS of bugs and it was hot - did I mention it was hot? But, we had a great time. I had another leader from church go up with me and it was nice having her there. Here are some pictures - we are definitely not looking our best! I missed my kids and my husband terribly, but it was a good experience and I know the kids didn't even miss me - Grandma was taking too good of care of them. I would call and Tyler would tell me "Mom I have to call you back." My MIL had to leave yesterday morning, so we are missing having Grandma around.

5 comments:

Prescott family said...

It looks hot!! Aren't you in Florida? Why didn't they have camp at the beach? That's what I would have suggested if I lived there. But then again people probably think we are crazy living in San Diego & having girls camp in the mountains. Are we crazy or what??

Holly said...

It may have been hot but it looks like fun was had by all.

Cula said...

Looks like fun! I miss girls camp SO much!!!

Jenn said...

Good thing they had water games and otter pops :)

David and Jacquee said...

Camp was super hot, but fun. I am so glad that we were able to meet and chat. I get excited when I am able to meet other military wives and learn from them. And thanks for helping make camp go by a lot easier and quicker.