Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm Back




I got back from CO a few days ago - I am still trying to feel "caught up" on everything. 3 weeks away from responsibilities is a lot - and I am grateful to all those who kept things going back here - thanks Heather and Maurine!!! You girls are the best! I just wanted to post some pictures. We went to Martin's Cove in WY on Memorial Day Weekend. That was neat. We hiked the two miles up to the Cove and back down. I didn't know we were going to be doing that on our visit up to my sister's house and so I hadn't taken any shoes - I did the 4 mile hike in my flip flops - my feet are still a little sore, but it was worth it. These pictures are just random ones from the 3 weeks I was away. I did manage to get one geocaching trek in - I finally dropped off my geocoin I found here in FL and dropped it off up in WY - what a trip for that little coin!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What fun pictures! They're all so cute. All the kids have grown up so much. Looks like Stephanie graduated...what an exciting time! Glad you enjoyed your time with your family.

Holly said...

That's a lot of miles for the geocoin. I'm sure the owner is so happy for the travels. Love the pictures.