Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Before and After

I still can't believe I did it. It feels WONDERFUL. I think I love it, but I have only had it done for a few hours now. I have been wanting to post, but I haven't been able to do so lately. I will write more on that later. But, I figured I had to post these pics. Please be kind in your comments :) I donated all that hair to locks of love, it's the 4th time I have done that. I was trying to take these pictures by myself today because TJ wasn't around to do it, so the pictures are a little weird, I think.






9 comments:

Cula said...

LOVE it!!! I heard about your Grandpa, today. I'm so sorry!

Jenn said...

WOW!!! I can't believe how long it's gotten in a year!!! It's very cute short.

Anonymous said...

I really like it a lot. :)

Holly said...

Adorable haircut! Looks really good on you.

Prescott family said...

WOW! I didn't realize your hair was SO long. I love the haircut! Did you lighten it too? You look good with both long & short hair - I hate you (just kidding!!).
Andrea

*J*E*N* said...

wow you sassy brave girl-I bet it feels great!

Katie said...

You look so cute! I really like it.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrienne said...

I'll bet it's awesome for the summer time. Do you have to straighten it or how does it look like a completely different person's hair?