Friday, May 2, 2008

100th post!

This is my 100th post! I would do something special - but I'm not that creative - so let's just look at more pictures of my kids shall we? Yesterday Tyler decided to give himself a hair cut, so check out this great hair cut. I can laugh and take pictures because it wasn't Brena giving herself a hair cut. Had it been Brena I would still be crying today. But we will just go shave Tyler's head and all will be well.

We have tons of wild berries that grow around here, so last night the kids went berry picking and ate the berries, here is a big one that Tyler found. Last year I got so excited seeing all these berries, we went all over the neighborhood picking berries. I had plans to make a pie with them, but never did. So now I just let the kids eat them when the find them.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Too funny!!! Why is it that almost every kid tries this at least once? Hopefully, Brena learned a lesson, too, so she doesn't have to try it herself :)

Holly said...

*Chuckle* Oh the stories you'll be telling around the dining table when they are older :)