Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, Tj went and played flag football with other guys from the ward.  The kids and I stayed home and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  Bristol fell asleep...
 I did not want to cook for just us this year.  This was the very first year we had no family here or friends to eat with.  It was kind of depressing...  I told Tj I didn't want to cook and we were going out.  We went to The Farmhouse in Christiansburg.  It was a buffet and they had turkey, ham, roast beef, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, fruits, salads, cheeses, and all kinds of desserts, and more too, I just can't remember it all.  I do remember how stuffed I was though - holy cow - I haven't ever been that miserable in my life!
 Bristol made a mess of herself!
 Brena taking pictures...
 She's such a photographer!
 This one is really good - ha!
I am so thankful for everything in my life!  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, healthy kids and I'm so incredibly grateful to my Heavenly Father for my many blessings!

No comments: